- When you browse or visit our website, http://EverC.com/ (“Website”);
- When you make use of, or interact with, our Website
- When you click on “Free Trial”
- When you subscribe, create an account and make use of the eKYC Inspector
- When you download Success Stories, Whitepapers & Brochures
- When you want to become a partner
- When we process your job application
- When you subscribe to the email list / blog or leave a comment on our blog
- When you contact us (e.g. customer support, when you submit an inquiry, or leave us a message)
- When you attend a marketing event and provide Personal Data
- When you exchange business cards with us
- When we acquire your Personal Data from third-party sources
- When we use the Personal Data of our customers
- When we use the Personal Data of our suppliers
- When you interact with us on our social media profiles (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
2. What Information We Collect, Why We Collect it, and How it is Used
Finally, please note that some of the above mentioned personal data will be used for fraud detection and prevention, and for security purposes. The above mentioned personal data may also be used to comply with applicable laws, with investigations performed by the relevant authorities, law enforcement purposes, and/or to exercise or defend legal claims. In certain cases, we may or will anonymize your personal data. “Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our services. We may use Anonymous Information and/or disclose it to third parties without restrictions (for example, in order to improve our services and enhance your experience with them).
3. Period of Storage of Collected Information
Personal Data. The Personal Data we collect will be stored until we no longer need the information and proactively delete it or until you send a valid deletion request. Please note that we may retain it for a longer or shorter period in accordance with data retention laws. We have an internal data retention policy to ensure that we do not retain your Personal Data perpetually.
Cookies. This depends on the cookie in question. Some cookies (e.g. essential cookies) cannot be disabled. You may also control and delete these cookies through your browser settings.
Security. We have implemented appropriate technical, organizational and security measures designed to reduce the risk of accidental destruction or loss, or the unauthorized disclosure or access to such information appropriate to the nature of the information concerned. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that the information will not be exposed as a result of unauthorized penetration to our servers. As the security of information depends in part on the security of the computer, device or network you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect your user IDs and passwords, please make sure to take appropriate measures to protect this information.
5. Retention of your Personal Data.
In addition to the retention periods mentioned in Section 1 above, in some circumstances we may store your Personal Data for longer periods of time, for example (i) where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements, or (ii) for us to have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, or (iii) if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your Personal Data or dealings. How We Share Your Personal Information
In addition to the recipients described in Section 1, we may share your information as follows:
- To the extent necessary, with regulators, to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules, and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order;
- If, in the future, we sell or transfer some or all of our business or assets to a third party, we will (to the minimum extent required) disclose information to a potential or actual third party purchaser of our business or assets. In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Data in connection with the foregoing events.
- In the event that we are acquired by, or merged with, a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer, disclose or assign your personal data in connection with the foregoing events;
- Where you have provided your consent to us sharing the Personal Data (e.g., where you provide us with marketing consents or opt-in to optional additional services or functionality); and
- Where we receive requests for information from law enforcement or regulators, we carefully validate these requests before any Personal Data is
If you want to receive the list of recipients of your Personal Data, please make your request by contacting us at privacy@EverC.com.
6. Additional Information Regarding Transfers of Personal Information
- Access from Israel is covered by Israel’s Adequacy Decision and involves no data transfer issues. You can read more about this here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-pro- tection/data-transfers-outside-eu/adequacy-protection-personal-data-non-eu-countries_en
- Access from the United States is covered by the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield frameworks. You can read more about this here: https://www.privacyshield. gov/welcome. We have certified to the U.S. Department of Commerce that we adhere to the Privacy Shield Principles and our Privacy Shield certification, you can read more about this here: EverC.com/privacy-shield-notice/.
- Storage of Personal Information: Amazon Web Services (AWS) with a Primary IT operation in US East, Northern Virginia (6), with a Disaster Recovery (DR) site in EU (Ireland), EU-West-1. Both data centers are owned and operated by
- Internal transfers: We ensure transfers within the EverC group will be covered by an agreement entered into by members of the EverC group (an intra-group agreement) which contractually obliges each member to ensure that Personal Data receives an adequate and consistent level of protection wherever it is transferred to;
- External transfers: Where we transfer your Personal Data outside of EU/EEA, for example to third parties who help provide our products and services, we will obtain contractual commitments from them to protect your Personal
- Some of these assurances are well recognized certification schemes like the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield for the protection of Personal Data transferred from within the EU to the United States; or
- Where we receive requests for information from law enforcement or regulators, we carefully validate these requests before any Personal Data is
7. Your Rights
The following rights (which may be subject to certain exemptions or derogations), shall apply to certain individuals (some of which only apply to individuals protected by the GDPR):
- You have a right to access information held about Your right of access is normally be exercised free of charge, however we reserve the right to charge an appropriate administrative fee where permitted by applicable law;
- You have the right to request that we amend any Personal Data we hold that it is inaccurate or
- You have the right to request the erasure of the Personal Data that relates to Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are required to retain your data, for example for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- The right to object to or to request restriction of the However, there may be circumstances in which we are legally entitled to refuse your request;
- The right to data This means that you may have the right to receive your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and that you have the right to transmit that data to another controller;
- You have the right to object to profiling;
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection supervisory authority (i.e., your place of habitual residence, place or work or place of alleged infringement) at any We ask that you please attempt to resolve any issues with us before you contact your local supervisory authority
- The right to withdraw your Please note that t there may be circumstances in which we are entitled to continue processing your data, in particular if the processing is required to meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
- You also have a right to request details of the basis on which your Personal Data is transferred outside the European Economic Area, but you acknowledge that data transfer agreements may need to be partially redacted for reasons of commercial
- The following rights (which may be subject to certain exemptions or derogations) shall apply to certain individuals (some of which only apply to individuals protected by the CCPA:
- You have the right to know what Personal Information is being collected about you;
- You have the right to request the erasure/deletion of your Personal Data (e.g. from our records and the records of our service providers). Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are required to retain your Personal Data, for example for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- You have the right to know whether your Personal Information is sold or disclosed and to whom;
- Restriction of, or object to, processing of your Personal Information, including the right to opt in or opt out of sale of your Personal Information to third parties, if applicable, where such requests are permitted by law;
- You have the right to equal service and price, even if you exercise your privacy rights;
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection supervisory authority (i.e., your place of habitual residence, place or work or place of alleged infringement) at any time or before the relevant institutions in your place of residence (e.g. the Attorney General in your State). We ask that you please attempt to resolve any issues with us before you contact your local supervisory authority and/or relevant institution.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us at privacy@EverC.com or, if you are an individual protected by CCPA, you can make your requests by email. Subject to legal and other permissible considerations, we will make every reasonable effort to honor your re- quest promptly or inform you if we require further information in order to fulfill your request. When processing your request, we may ask you for additional information to confirm your identity and for security purposes, before disclosing the Personal Data requested to you. We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, for instance if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
In the event that your request would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others (for example, would impact the duty of confidentiality we owe to others) or if we are legally entitled to deal with your request in a different way than initial requested, we will address your request to the maximum extent possible, all in accordance with applicable law.
8. Use by Children
We do not offer our products or services for use by children. If you are under 18, you may not use the Website, or provide any information to the Website without involvement of a parent or a guardian. We do not knowingly collect information from, and/or about children. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under 18 years, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at privacy@EverC.com.
Should you ever decide to delete your Account, you may do so by emailing privacy@EverC.com. If you terminate your Account, any association between your Account and information we store will no longer be accessible through your Account. However, given the nature of sharing on the Services, any public activity on your Account prior to deletion will remain stored on our servers and will remain accessible to the public.
10. Links to and Interaction with Third Party Products
11. Log Files
We may make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the Website, track users’ movement around the Website, and gather demographic information.
- Analytic Tools
- Google Analytics. The Website uses a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about use of the Website. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit this Website, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other websites they used prior to coming to this
- Firebase Analytics. We also use a similar tool called “Google Analytics for Firebase”. By en- abling this tool, we enable the collection of data about App Users, including via identifiers for mobile devices (including Android Advertising ID and Advertising Identifier for iOS), cookies and similar technologies. We use the information we get from Google Analytics for Firebase to maintain and improve our App(s). We do not facilitate the merging of personally-identifi- able information with non-personally identifiable information unless we have robust notice of, and your prior affirmative (i.e., opt-in) consent to, that merger. Finally, please note that Google Analytics for Firebase’s terms (available at https://firebase.google.com/terms/) shall also
- We reserve the right to use other analytic tools
You may stop or restrict the placement of technologies on your device or remove them by adjusting your preferences as your browser or device permits. The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt out of receiving targeted ads from data partners and other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs. You can access these and learn more about targeted advertising and consumer choice and privacy, at www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, https://youradchoices.ca/choices/, and www.aboutads.info/choices/. To separately make choices for mobile apps on a mobile device, you can download DAA’s AppChoices application from your device’s app store. Alternatively, for some devices you may use your device’s platform controls in your settings to exercise choice.